DENVER, CO – Ezwim, a global leader in Telecom Expense Management technology and Enterprise Technology Management solutions, today announced a partnership with Telarus, the largest privately held Technology Services Distributor in the United States, to offer Ezwim’s Technology Expense Management solutions and products through the Telarus agent channel.
By joining the Telarus Supplier Portfolio, Telarus partners can now offer visibility into the enterprise technology management blind-spots that keep IT professionals up at night.
“Every corporate client has three key aspects of their IT environment that they wish they had better visibility and control of, Invoices, Assets, and Processes,” said David Sonenstein, executive director of Ezwim North America. “Ezwim has spent the last 16 years assisting enterprise clients in managing any invoice, any asset, and any process – anywhere in the world via our innovative, award-winning platform. We look forward to assisting Telarus agents to remove the blind spots from their clients’ environments and fill the technology gaps that prevent automation in administration.”
“Telarus is excited to welcome Ezwim, a Gartner Magic Quadrant service provider as a part of our global portfolio,” said Tiffany Wolf, Vice President of Sales Operations – mobility and IoT. “Now more than ever, our partner community is enabled to take advantage of an award-winning brand and leverage their capabilities, especially within the Enterprise space.”
Telarus partners can immediately offer the following Enterprise Technology Management Solutions:
- Global Wireless Expense Management (over 60+ countries supported) including audit/optimization
- Unbilled wireless usage monitoring for the major USA domestic carriers to prevent “bill shock”
- Enterprise Mobility Management, including eBonding with carrier systems
- Telecom Expense Management
- IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- Software License Management
- Technology Management Platform-as-a-Service
- Wireless Device-as-a-Service
- API access to ServiceNow, Apple DEP, MobileIron, and more
Telarus partners will now be able to:
- Receive evergreen commissions for every client they introduce to Ezwim
- Provide a robust, Gartner-rated, solution supporting over 2K end clients with over 3,000,000 IT assets under management in over 60 countries
- Provide a GDPR-Ready, ISO 27001:2013 certified solution that will pass the most stringent of security assessments
- Capture new revenue streams worldwide with their existing and future clients
- Assist their clients by removing manual processes with technology and automation for any IT management gap
- Save their clients time, money, and frustration in managing a complex global IT environment
- For more details, visit http://ezwim.com/partners
Built for You, Telarus is the largest privately-held technology services distributor (master agent) in the United States. Our dynamic agent-partner community sources data, voice, cloud, and managed services through our robust portfolio of 160 leading service providers. We are best known for our home-grown software pricing tools and mobile apps that are unique in the industry. To help our partners grow their businesses, we’ve assembled the best support organization in the industry, which includes SD-WAN, Cloud, mobility, contact center, and ILEC specialty practices whose primary goal is to help our partners identify and design the right technology solutions for their customers. To learn more about the Telarus opportunity, please visit www.telarus.com, or follow us on Twitter @Telarus.
The core of Ezwim lies in its highly effective SaaS solution, built completely in-house. Since 2001, this scalable platform has grown to provide bill presentment, intelligent analytics, asset management, and process automation to Enterprises, Operators, and Partners. Rooted in Telecom Expense Management, Ezwim helps its range of customers to manage any type of IT invoice, asset or workflow. Using the workflow module, we can provide a full Managed Mobility solution. Through expert consulting and business process outsourcing (BPO) services, Ezwim can flexibly adapt to any challenge a customer may present.