As a Smartphone Helpdesk Specialist you will represent Ezwim and its Telecom Management services at the customer’s offices in Brussels. You will drive the delivery of the highest possible customer satisfaction level as defined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The customer is a Global Multinational company and you will support the employees and the IT department in the timely and accurate delivery of smartphone helpdesk services with the online Ezwim Telecom Management platform and face-to-face. These include for example smartphone handouts and mobile operator subscription activations and changes. You will help employees with questions, manage the support process and administer changes in the Ezwim Telecom Management portal. We will expect you to perform these tasks both independently and as part of an Ezwim team for the customer in multiple European countries.
Everyone in the greater Ezwim team plays an important role. You will become part of a team of dedicated professionals, working closely together with colleagues and customers. You will mostly communicate in Dutch and English (French is very welcome), both verbally and in written form. Clear and confident communications skills are required for telephone, chat/email and face-to-face settings.
- Respond to smartphone service requests; face to face, through the Telecom Management portal and by phone
- Support users with questions about the settings of business apps on their smartphones
- Coordinate and update administrative changes in the Ezwim portal
- Propagate customer’s internal telecom policies
- Manage customer’s external supplier relations with mobile operators and smartphone suppliers on a day to day basis
- Monitor, report and escalate on service deadlines (both internally and externally)
- Excellent command Dutch and English.
- Command of French is very welcome
- Education at bachelor level
- 0-5 years working experience
- Tech savvy; has a proven affection with iOS & Android smartphones
- Well-organized, structured and punctual
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, positive, pro-active, flexible, solution-oriented work attitude
- Ability to deal well with a dynamic environment, time pressure and change
- Good command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willing to travel (at times)
- Proven analytical & IT skills are a definite plus
- Based in or around the Brussels
- An exciting position where you can have fun and create value
- Excellent opportunities for further personal and professional growth
- Being part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast growing company
- International setting: you will represent Ezwim based in Brussels
- Being part of a highly capable and motivated team with a great team spirit
- Market comparable remuneration package
- Position is full-time (38 hours per week)