This position is a customer-facing implementation project management and implementation role. You will work with clients and partners and will be ultimately responsible for delivering new implementations on-time and on-budget. Scoping, configuring and testing workflows effectively. The Project/Implementation Manager will create an implementation project plan, manage master schedules, while proactively communicating milestones both internally and externally throughout the project. This is a hands-on role in which you will be not only be expected to both manage project milestones with the customer, but also execute configurations independently within our software tooling without delegation.
You will coordinate work internally with team members and externally with clients both in the USA and abroad, effectively managing schedules in multiple global time zones to ensure timely delivery of implementation projects
You live and breathe organization, process, and task delivery in a deadline-oriented environment. You assume ownership of any task you are delegated, know how to keep projects on track, are passionate about doing it right the first time, and have a “whatever it takes” attitude.
- Project-managing domestic and multinational implementations for direct and channel clients
- Consultation with clients and partners to kick off implementation projects, defining a detailed project plan with date-oriented milestones for goal achievement, coordinating execution of project plan deliverables to reach milestones, and communicating milestone delivery both internally and externally.
- Consultation and scoping workflow designs, configuring those designs using our software and testing/troubleshooting those designs. Documentation using Visio and word is required as well as successful use of our software to implement.
- Execute configuration tasks within our software tooling independently and without delegation
- When required, act as external front end of projects while delegating non-operational tasks to various areas of the Ezwim organization. In addition, you will track status of these tasks and communicate externally on a regular basis.
- Complex HRIS hierarchy mapping into our core Telecom Expense Management Platform, Ezwim Expense Management
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience project-managing complex software implementations, preferably in the TEM, WEM, or workflow automation industry (Remedy, ServiceNow, Zendesk, Desk, FootPrints, Helpspot, Jitbit, Spiceworks, or similar workflow-solution related firms)
- Knowledge of database configuration and relational database work.
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and/or PMBOK or Prince 2 certification
- Extensive experience working with HRIS system hierarchical structures and mapping (Peoplesoft, Active Directory, SAP, etc)
- Knowledge of the Expense Management (wireless expense management preferred) industry including products/services and processes
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications industry including products/services and processes
- Knowledge of enterprise software usage and implementation
- Comfortable working with an international team and multinational customers
- A fast-learner who loves technology
- Independent worker
- Is comfortable with numbers and analysis
- Must have work from home space and have worked from home full time before, preferably in the eastern or central USA time zones.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) for work
- An exciting position where you can have fun and create value
- Excellent opportunities for further personal and professional growth
- Being part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast-growing global company
- Remote/home office flexibility
- Excellent family benefits including company-sponsored 401K contribution
- Position is full-time
Please send us a copy of our resume as well as a brief description as to why you would be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ezwim does not appreciate the help, calls or unsolicited enquiries of recruiting agencies.