As Data Processor, you will be part of the Ezwim Operations team based in Amsterdam responsible for onboarding and supporting new and existing customers in the Netherlands and internationally. In this role you will interact with customers, partners, vendors and with colleagues from all Ezwim departments.
You will manage the timely and accurate loading of electronic operator invoices into our database, analyze changes in operator data and initiate required changes to our data loaders. Additionally you will take responsibility for updating documentation and provide necessary reports.
The position is full time (32-40 hours per week) and could take place outside regular working hours (9:00 – 17:30 CET) considering our international customer base.
Diligence, accuracy, structure and a love for numbers are key words applicable to this role.
- Processing/loading of customer invoices
- Logging of tickets with vendors to ensure that Data Loaders are updated by our developers within the framework of ‘service level agreements’ which we have with our customers
- Set, agree, manage and communicate deliverables and due dates
- Update internal loading guides
- Signal inefficiencies and/or errors processes and suggest improvements
- Education on bachelor level. We prefer a technical and analytical orientation
- Proven ability to work with numbers
- Proven affinity with IT, internet and telecommunications
- Good command of office software such as Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, pro-active, solution-oriented work attitude and inquisitive
- Well-organized, structured and precise
- Flexible attitude and ability to deal well with a dynamic environment, time pressure and change
- Excellent command of English and Dutch.
- Based in or in the vicinity of Amsterdam
- Based in Amsterdam Science Park
- Position is full-time (32-40 hours per week)
- Market comparable remuneration
- Excellent opportunities for further personal and professional growth
- Being part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast growing company
- Responsibility for the quality of an exciting, state-of-the-art, rapidly developing suite of web services
- Being part of a highly capable and motivated team with a great team spirit