As an enterprise mobility SaaS company we are looking for an individual with the critical problem-solving skills and outside-the-box mindset that can not only follow step by step instructions when available, but also create the playbook from scratch when new and unique requirements arise. Working from your home office for a reputable European organization, you will have an extremely mature, robust, and powerful portal solution at your disposal coupled with the ambition, culture, and flexibility of a boutique firm that is scaling their business exponentially.
Part analyst, part solution consultant, part product expert, part implementation specialist, part account manager – you pride yourself on being a jack of all trades and are looking for a role where can grow personally and professionally in a quasi-start-up environment rather than be pigeon-holed into a singular responsibility.Your primary mission will be to create value for our clients and partners on a monthly basis. You will be trained on how to implement and utilize our technology to do so in all aspects of Telecom Expense Management, Wireless Expense Management, and Enterprise Mobility Management.Example activities include working within our tooling to uncover opportunities for cost or service improvement through invoice validation and optimization recommendations, complex data mapping and aggregation from multiple sources, producing awesome actionable analytics, making functional recommendations on how we can adjust our system to capture and/or present new and interesting data sources, making product enhancement suggestions, and constantly questioning the status quo as just because we do something a certain way, there could quite possibly be a better, more efficient, and more effective way to do it.Ideally, you have previous experience with Technology/Telecom/Wireless Expense Management or Enterprise Mobility companies, either on the client and/or vendor side, or perhaps you have worked for the carriers themselves.
You are comfortable working with raw data and databases, are an Excel, SQL, and/or Access wizard, and are comfortable getting your hands dirty in our system to become a true expert on what is possible today based on a client requirement and making reasonable recommendations when a system adjustment is needed to satisfy a use case (we are not shy to make system enhancements, and do so on a monthy basis).
Most importantly, you are more than comfortable working directly with our clients and partners from your home office (THIS IS A CUSTOMER FACING ROLE), are happy to jump in and assist a coworker when things get busy, and never feel the need to ask for permission to explore new ways to deliver a better service and experience.
- Assist with customer implementations and configurations when needed (including scoping)
- Analyze client data to make configuration, reporting, service, invoice dispute/validation and optimization recommendations
- Work with raw data to uncover new and unique ways we can produce actionable analytics
- Work with clients to understand how we can ultimately make like their lives easier, working backwards from the use case to recommend potential technical or service related solutions that will add tremendous value to our relationship
- Ambition to grow and evolve
- Problem solving and analytical mindset
- Able to navigate without a map, and create a new map when needed
- Customer-first attitude
- Independent, self-starter
- Quick learner
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Comfortable working from a home office
- Comfortable working with international, multi-cultural colleagues, clients, and partners
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience performing audits and optimizations on wireless carrier corporate-liable accounts A minimum of 5 years’ experience and knowledge of the telecom expense management, wireless expense management, enterprise mobility management industry
- Working knowledge of TEM/WEM/EEM implementations is a plus
- Previous experience in client-facing roles
- Extensive Excel skills
- Previous database experience SQL or Microsoft Access
- An exciting position where you can have fun and create value
- Excellent opportunities for further personal and professional growth
- Being part of an entrepreneurial, dynamic, fast growing company
- Market comparable remuneration package
- Position is full-time (40 hours per week)
Please send us a copy of our resume as well as a brief description as to why you would be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ezwim does not appreciate the help, calls or unsolicited enquiries of recruiting agencies.